What do we do?
Our Law Firm specializes in providing legal support to business entities, in particular in the area of: construction law, support of investment processes, transport law, incl. the CMR Convention, company transformations, civil law, and broadly defined commercial law. We also provide consulting on issues involving interests of housing communities and NGOs (foundations and associations).
A comprehensive support to business entities
- we draft and provide a feedback on commercial contracts involving the Client’s business;
- we draft legal information and memoranda on the application of the provisions of law, and amendments thereto;
- we collect debt from the Client’s debtors, we enforce claims in litigation (electronic writ-of-payment proceedings, writ-of-payment proceedings, payment order proceedings respectively);
- we represent our Clients in litigation before common courts, government administration authorities and self-government administration authorities;
- we monitor amendments to the law involving business objectives of the Client concerned, and we keep the Client informed of such amendments;
- we take part, as a proxy, in negotiations by and between our Client and their contracting partners, incl. involving contracts and agreements binding upon the Parties, or help resolve a dispute by mutual agreement;
we provide legal support to business ventures pursued by the Client.
Transport, Forwarding and Logistics (TFL)
- we draft and provide a feedback on resolutions (of the Management Board / Shareholders), complaint handling procedures, and debt collection procedures;
- we draft transport, forwarding and logistics contract forms, and terms of service;
- we provide legal support in a transport service complaint process;
representation in litigation involving transport;
- representation in litigation involving transport;
- we provide legal support to a TFL market player on a daily basis.
- we provide consulting and draft JV agreements, construction works, geological works, design works agreements; we handle project services and sub-contracting;
- we provide legal support in performing FIDIC-based contracts;
we draft agreements with a site manager, construction site inspectors, project management companies, engineers and construction coordinators;
- we draft geological, land surveying and mapping agreements
and design work agreements;
- to represent our Clients in negotiations involving the construction process;
- legal representation in litigation, incl.
- in disputes with contractors and subcontractors.
- we draft and negotiate the Articles of Association of commercial law companies;
- we draft documentation required to register a company with the National Court Register;
- and we represent our Client before the registry court;
- we provide a comprehensive corporate support at management board meetings, supervisory board meetings, shareholders meetings, and general meetings;
- we handle company liquidation and bankruptcy process.
- we provide legal support to Management Boards of Housing Communities, incl. we draft documents and resolutions, memoranda, and we provide legal advice;
- we provide feedback on and draft contracts and agreements;
- we represent Housing Communities before courts;
- we handle enforcement in litigation of utility fees and shared property maintenance costs.
labor Law and Social Insurance Law
- we provide consultations involving provisions of employment contracts and manager contracts, we draft employment contracts, NDAs, non-competition agreements;
- we help terminate employment contracts; we handle lay-off procedures;
- we provide a feedback and develop and implement work regulations, remuneration rules, regulations on awarding bonuses, Corporate Employee Benefit Schemes, OHS and other regulations;
- we represent the Employer/Employee in employment disputes;
- we handle cases involving payment of a disability pension, rehabilitation allowance, maternity allowance, we help enforce claims for indemnity;
- we provide consulting in the area of Social Insurance Law;
- we provide legal support in case of a liquidation, bankruptcy, division, merger of an employer.
Foundations and Associations
- we provide consulting and legal analyses involving establishing and operating a foundation / association;
- we draft statutory documents and documentation required
in the process of incorporation and operation of a foundation and/or association;
- we register foundations and associations;
- we prepare and hold annual meetings;
- we take part in management board meetings, and meetings of other authorities;
- we provide a comprehensive legal support to foundations and associations.
- we provide legal assistance to suspects and people remanded in custody in pre-trial proceedings;
- we help draft a criminal report;
- we provide assistance, as a defense lawyer, in pre-trial and court proceedings;
- we represent the victim in criminal proceedings;
- we draft indictments in private prosecution cases;
- we represent a civil law claimant – to enforce in criminal proceedings pecuniary claims arising out of a criminal offence;
- we prepare motions for a deferment of a sentence, a parole, a suspended sentence.